Monday, September 3, 2012

Clementine X7156B and My Creations Bracket Frame Z1797

I was playing with all my new products from Close To My Heart and decided to decorate my Bracket Frame Z1797.  I knew I wanted to use a picture of my Grand kids that I had hanging in my scrapbook room.  Because I have 2 Granddaughters and 1 Grandson I didn't want to make it to feminine.  I also knew I wanted to use the new Clementine Paper Pack X7156B.  Here is what I came up with.
I just love the Clementine Paper Pack it is so versatile.  I love how simple it is to cover the chipboard frame using the Art Philosophy cartridge I cut out the coordinating shape page 53 in the handbook.  I use the coordinating strip that comes with each paper on the bottom right corner of the frame.  I use the Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut out the flower Accent1/Shift page 73 and leaves Accent3/Shift page 32.
Here are the products I used.

All products are Close To My Heart
Clementine Paper Pack X7156B
Bracket Frame Z1797
Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad  Z2111
Sparkles Black Flourishes Z1745
Colonial White Rosette Z1800
Bohemian Assortment
Round Durables Studs Z1706
Square Durables Studs Z1705
Burlap Ribbon Z1760
Brown & Tan Sparkles Assortment Z1753
Cricut Artiste Collection Z1790
Cricut Art Philosophy Z1686
You can order what you need HERE.

I will make a short video on the all the tips for this.  Coming soon!!!  So check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment