Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pick O' The Patch Card CTMH Stamp of the Month

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I used the CTMH Stamp of the Month Fall Favorites S1209 for this card. It is another card we did at my card class this month.
This is done with Close To My Heart Watercolor Pencils 3505 and a Blending Pen 3174.  I stamped in black ink 1386  the image of the Scarecrow and colored him in.  Then I used the Blending Pen to smooth all the colored areas and what a difference that makes.  I love how that works!

I random stamped the background with another stamp on the same set.  I used a leftover strip piece that comes on each B&T paper this one is from the Clementine paper pack X7156B.  The Pick o' the patch is from the same stamp set and stamped on a cut out from the Artiste Cricut cartridgeZ1790.  It is popped up with 3D foam tape Z1151.
This is the inside and it is stamped with another image from the Fall Favorites S1209.  It is stamped and colored in with the watercolor pencils too.  It is easy to make the colors very intense or very light.  Simple, simple, simple.
You can see that this is a very useful stamp set for this season.  I love making these cards and I think everyone in class did too.


 You can order everything you need here.
 Have you tried to us the watercolor pencils yet?
Check out what Elaine did with this stamp too

No comments:

Post a Comment