Saturday, September 29, 2012

Halloween CTMH Spellbound Cricut WOTG Party Plus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Here is something for Halloween or Birthday Party.  I showed you earlier a video on the Workshops on the Go Spellbound Cricut Kit G1040.  So here is what I made.  What fun it was to make.  I put some of the cards and tags that I made for this month's Card Class and the little Cake Plate is from I made from Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge.  Everything else was cut with the Artiste and Art Philosophy from Close To My Heart
The kit looks like this and will make the Banner, Gift Bags, Cupcake Holders, Drink Markers, and Cupcake picks (I forgot to use them in this picture) :(. 
Don't wait to get yours you can order it here.  Just click on the join in button on my website.  Looks like this.

Don't forget to watch the short video too.

No comments:

Post a Comment