Friday, September 28, 2012

Artiste Cricut Cartridge Swing Card and my Gypsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Here is the just one of the 9 swing cards or S card (since you use the S key on the overlay) on the Artiste Cricut cartridge.  These are great cards and you can get a creative or as simple as you want.  I use the Perfect Fit Frames D1527 stamp set and the Perfect Fit Halloween B1413 cut out using the Art Philosophy cartridge to fit perfectly (pun intended)  LOL!  into the center of the swing piece.
Here is the way I stamped the inside of the card using the Moonlight Scrapbooking Workshop Holidays C1512 from the WOTG Moonlight Kit G1051.  I love this stamp set!!!
 The paper is from the WOTG Moonlight Scrapbooking Kit G1051. 
The Workshop on the Go Kits are a great for beginners or for the advanced paper crafter. You get a complete My Reflections paper pack, a coordinating stamp set and embellishments, and an Instructional Brochure. This Kit is for Scrapbooking but as you can see I used it for a card.

I designed it in my Gypsy so that it would cut out 2 out of one piece of cardstock.  I used the layers so that the Perfect Fit Frame would fit and the I cut out another one larger to fit the outside piece.  I will make a how to video and show you how to do this.  You will be able to do the same thing in the CCR too.
If you have any questions leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

 

2 comments: