Monday, August 8, 2011

Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and Coordinating Stamp Sets


Quickly cut, stamp and curl pretty 3D flowers using the Close To My Heart's New Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge D1491 that has coordinating cuts you can make with the cartridge.and the new My Acrylix stamp set  Hooray Bouquet D1491 that you can use to stamp on the cut out shape.
In the new Idea Book you will notice a red outline around some of the stamps that means it has a matching image in the Art Philosophy cartridge.  It will have the size on the carrier sheet that you set your Cricut when you cut for the perfect match.  Want to see more of the New Idea Book!
Pick up more ideas for embellishing your layouts, card, and gifts with fun florals' in this how-to video.
Change the colors change the paper and make it your own.  The Greatest thing about having a Cicut is now you are limited only by your imagination.
If you would like to join my WOTG class the third Tuesday of every Month let me know.  This Months class is Aug 16th at 6:30pm.  We will be making some cuts with the Cricut.  I would love to show you how!

2 comments:

  1. My daughter loves to scrapbook, I'll have to share this with her. Thank you for swinging in to see the roosters... hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is wonderful. I used to scrapbook but haven't for about three years! I need to get started back!
    Thanks for popping in to my party and hope you got to go visit some Rooster lovers!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete