Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Make you own Embossing Folders with The Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

Did you know that you can make your own Embossing Folders with your Art Philosophy Cartridge, your Cricut, and some cereal boxes?
Well you can.  I save my cardboard boxes and cut them into square pieces that will fit on my Cricut Mat.
Here are a couple.
I put the shiny side up on the mat to make the cuts.  Now you can really coordinate your projects.  Not only with the stamps and the cuts.  But embossing too.
Here is some of the impressions that it makes.  I could not make it show up very well.
Just some of the things you can do with your new cartridge and some cardboard.. 
Let me know what you make.

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that! Still not understanding exactly how you are making it an embossing template, would love a step by step if you can do it for us. Thanks

    ReplyDelete