Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Happy Bags

I have a new addition to my Happy Bag collection. 
I just love bags, my SIL Debb makes beautiful quilts and one day she made a bag to carry some of her quilting stuff in.  Well I fell in love with her bag.  I will post a picture of her bags at a later date.  When my birthday came around she gave me this bag and it was the start of it all.  Debb called it a Happy Bag because it makes you smile when you see it.  I love sunflowers, so the sunflower material was perfect for me.  It has pockets on the outside and pockets on the inside too, it holds my CMTH paper packs perfectly and there is plenty of room for my embellishments too.
This is Happy Bag #1

For Christmas I got Happy Bag #2
She traveled all over France with me and was pictured in Monet's Garden, Normandy,  Amboise, Musee d'Orsay, on the top of the Eiffel Tower, and all around Paris.  I got lots of comments about how beautiful she was.  It was a great conversation starter.
So here she is Happy Bag #2


Last night when my Husband came home from Bocce Ball he said "Here Debb said you would know what this was for"  I thought I would scream.  My Happy Bag #3 it holds my Cricut E. it stay open so I can load my E easily.  It has 2 large pockets that can hold all my accessories.  This is so cool.  I can't believe she made me one.  I love it.
Here is Happy Bag #3

I can't tell you how much I love these bags.  If you see this Debb Thanks I love, love, love it.  I already have an embellishment in mind with a new technique that I saw.   I will post that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment