Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tea Light and Art Philosophy

I thought that I would share this today.  It is a 0 calorie tiny cake inspired by the Birthday Pop at Starbucks.  Every time I see it that is excatly what I think of.  I just love making these. They make me smile.
I used one of the Flowers on the Art Philosophy Cartridge as well as 2 different scallop circles on the cartridge too.  I used the 1 1/4" Circle punch in the center of the 2" scallop on the bottom to give you access to the battery and the on/off switch.  Or if you have a Gypsy you can design it with the circle in the center.
I am not near my Cricut to give you all the detail so I will post that soon.  But here is the picture and the products used.
All products are CMTH
Ribbon is from the Pink Collection Z1384
Ink Tulip
Blush Cardstock
Sweet Leaf Cardstock
Art Philosophy Cartridge

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh--this is adorable! I can't wait to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only call this brilliant!!! I picked up some of these tea lights at target today and get the CTMH cartridge from FedEx yesterday... AND... I am off tomorrow!!! YAY!!! I can't wait to play with this design!!!

    ReplyDelete