Sunday, August 14, 2011

Art Phlosophy meets Cherry -O for Mojo Monday #203

Here is the card I made for my first Mojo Monday Challenge # 203.  It is also a sneak peek at one of the cards for Card Class.  Aug 23rd at 6:30.


I used the New Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and the coordinating Stamp Set Hooray Bouquet.  I have want to use it ever since I saw it at Convention.  Now I know why!  I had fun making this card start to finish and it didn't take me long either.  What makes this stamp set so different is that it has a coordinating image that you can cut from the AP cartridge and then stamp on top and it matches. The carrier sheet that has the stamps on it also has the sizes that you need to cut it out at.  Easy enough!!
Here is what I used
The paper pack is Cherry -O  because I am consuming the products not collecting them.
All the cuts are the ones that are on the stamp set.
The leaf - Sweet Leaf C/S is is from page 59 Shift> <leaf4>
The flowers- Blush, Baby Pink, White C/S is from page29 Shift> <flower6>
The center of the flower I stamped and cut out by hand.  Sunny Yellow
The border- Cranberry C/S is from page 64  Font> <Arrow2> cut at 1/2" and I welded 3 of them together with my Gypsy
Stamp Set- Hooray Bouquet D1419
Ribbon- Sweet Leaf
Inks-
Olive
Tulip
Smoothie
Blush
Sunflower
OutDoor Denim
Cocoa

1 comment:

  1. This card is just absolutely gorgeous!!! I saw it on the Circle MB. I couldn't wait to get over to your blog and become a new follower! It's just so pretty! Thanks for sharing your talents. Now I really can't wait for my CTMH bundle of goodies (including the cartridge) in the mail. It's killing me waiting for it. Hee! Hee! Hugs - Bobby & Jill - AKA Cricut Couple. http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete