Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Altered Idea Book Box

I was cleaning up my scrapbook room/classroom trying to get more organized for my classes this month.  I had all my ribbon in a tub and it was a mess so I had to stop and figure out what to do with all of it.  I need to see it and I wanted to make it cute too!
I had a bunch of CTMH boxes and I wanted to re-purpose at least some of them rather than throwing them out in the recycling bin.
For some reason I seem to collect a lot of ribbon.  It is one of those things that you can not have enough. Am I right?
Well I garbed a older paper pack (because I don't have any of my new ones yet)!  Maybe you can guess which one I used.
Leave it in the Comments section if you know which one it is.
I left the flaps up and added some cardstock strips to keep the flaps in place.  The Ribbon in from my stash and the 2 felt pink flowers and the 1 grey felt flower were left from my Frosted WOTG kit.  The paper pink flower is from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Here it is in my Expedite from Ikea.
Now with the help of my DIL Jenn, off to clean the rest of it up.  Check back I will have more pictures of my scrapbook room as we get it organized again.   UGH  What an ongoing process that is.
Happy Scraping!

2 comments: