Thursday, January 2, 2014

National Papercrafting Month Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit

I am so excited for the Cloud Nine Cardmaking kit.  You are going to like this one too.  The Cloud Nine Cardmaking kit makes 10 cards, 2 each of 5 different ones.  It is also a sneak peek and some of the new products that will be coming out in the new Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book.  I will have the new catalogs ready for you the First of February.
You can get your by ordering $35.00 of qualifying product and you will be able to order the Cloud Nine Cardmaking kit for $15.00 (retail value is $46.00)  That's a great savings. You will then qualify for the Stamp Of The Month for $5.00.  Be sure to watch the Video at the end.
This offer is available from January 1-31, 2014 and it is while supplies last so get your now.  These are going to go fast.
Well here is what you will get.  It always amazes me that even through I have an 4'x 8' table in my room I seem to have to work in a 6" area.  Oh well I guess that's okay.  Or maybe I need to pick up after myself more often.
These are the Thanks cards you will make.  Notice the Gold Washi Tape.  Spoiler Alert
These are the hip-hip hooray cards.  Notice the Teal Shimmer Tape.  Spoiler Alert!
These are the Just Because cards.  Notice the Silver and Gold Studs.  Spoiler Alert!
These are the Happy Birthday cards.
These are the Love cards.
You will only need your cutter, scissors, and 3-D Foam Tape if you want to pop anything up.  It uses Slate, Whisper, Chrystal Blue, Twilight ink,
You can order yours here!

Here is a short video that will show you all about the Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment