Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Creations Hip Pic Album Z1956

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I started this Hip Pic Album for my Granddaughter I used the Laughing Lola paper pack because that is her favorite one from this Idea Book.  Just wait until she sees the new Idea Book!!
I only did the first 3 pages and she can do the rest they way she wants.  I just gave her one of my cameras and she love taking pictures
The Hip Pic Album has 16 slots for 4x6 pictures and with the inside front and back you can put 18 pictures so she will have a great time filling it and decorating it the way she wants it.
Here is what I did with the cover
Here is page 1
pages 2 and 3
As you can see this will be a cute and fun projects for her to do and add her pictures to.
I think it is just the right size for her to work with.
I also used our Washi Tape.
All the products that I used are Close To My Heart.

My Creations Hip Pic Album Z1956
Laughing Lola paper pack X7170B
Slate Polka- Dot Washi Tape Z1817

No comments:

Post a Comment