Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Scrapbook Room 2014

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Okay well I am pretty well organized thanks to my wonderful DIL Jenn.  We still have lots to do but it is presentable now.
My first scrapbook room was my sons room when he moved out.   It was upstairs and some of my customers had a hard time going up and down the stairs.  Now I am down stairs after the daunting task of moving everything.  The nice part is that we literally had to touch everything.  In doing so we had lots of piles to keep, to recycle, and to put in a garage sale.   WOW was that a job.  Everyone pitched in to help.  You never know how much you really have until you try to move it.   What a great feeling it is to be done with that part.  You can see my old scrapbook room here!
This is what it looks like now.
Here is the Expedite that was in my other room and I was happy when it fit perfectly in here next to the window.

Here is a small wall next to the closet that I knew I would put all my Ikea towel holders on to hang my baskets and punches on.  I sold all my punches except these basic shapes in my garage sale.  I mainly use my Cricut or my Imagine to cut any shape I need.
This is the desk in my room.  My DIL Jenn wants to paint it and I think that will be the next project. You can see how she painted my hutch here.  I will have to add a picture of the old vanity of my MIL that she painted for my Granddaughter.
Here are all my stamp sets they are in baskets that I got from Ikea and cataloged in the binder next to the black bins. Idea books are in a little shelf unit that was in my house when I was growing up.  I painted it white and put a flower print vinyl for the backing to the shelves.  My ink towers are on a glass shelf that I had and they sit on the 2 kids toy holders  The pictures are from a trip to Italy, Positano and the Forum in Rome.  I use my dry erase board for anything I am doing in class or that I want to make for upcoming events.
This is my new and bigger Expedite from Ikea for all my paper. The stainless steel cart holds my Imagine and some of my Cricut cartridges.  The long picture is of Capri Italy.
This is my table that will seat 10 but I like to keep it to 8.  It is a sheet of steel that my husband sprayed painted white and adhered to a sheet of plywood for stability the legs are from Ikea and my 3 Grand kids love to play under the table and use the shelves for their play things and games.   All the dogs love to lay in the sun under the sliding glass door.  It has a little something for everyone.

 Well that is it for the tour.  I love scrapbooking, cardmaking, and paper crafting.  Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think or if you have any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment