Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year, Frosted Layout

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...We just closed out 2013 and now into 2014.  Looking back it was a pretty good year for our family.  I hope it was for your family too.
My Granddaughter was in the Nutcracker before Christmas.  She was a Magical Christmas Tree. What a beautiful Christmas Tree she was.  With all the pictures I took at dress rehearsal I thought I better do a Layout for her.  So here it is.

 They had 2 shows and she danced in both.  I was so proud of her.
I used the Frosted Workshop on the Go G1070 and I think it was the perfect one for her Nutcracker.  It matched the background to the theater perfectly.  With the WOTG you get everything you need to complete this layout.  You get the paper pack, Stamp set, embellishments, and complete guide with cutting instructions, placement, and stamping.  The only thing you need to supply is the ink and of course the pictures.
Do you love to scrapbook or make cards.  Join me in one of my classes.  You can see my schedule on My Classes, Workshops, and Club Schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment