Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Back on my Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I must apologize for not posting for months.  I am a caregiver for my Mom and love having this time to be with her.  She is requiring more of me these days.  I have gotten some help so that I can have a little time to myself.  I can feel it taking its toll on me.  I love my Mom very much and want to give her all the time we have left together but it is a hard balancing act for sure.  I really would not have it any other way.
Nothing ever goes smooth, but I guess that is the way it is.  You always hear to take care of yourself first.  But that feels so selfish sometimes.  So finding the middle ground is the hard part.  Hopefully I can do that now.
I would love to hear from any of you that are doing the same thing.  I know there are lots of you.
This picture is so much like life.  I live in a beautiful spot.  I can see the sunrise over the hills and set behind the hills,  but those darn wires are always in my view.  I would not change where we live and I can not change the wires so I have to learn to deal with the beauty as well as the imperfections.  
On the bright side there is always photoshop.  I used to photoshop my photo like this and that was a lot of work.  Now I have learn to live with it and look for the beauty in it, like the bird on the wire.  We get all kinds of birds that will sit on these wires like Hawk's, Owls, and the squirrels love to cross on them too.  It is a high wire act in my yard.  
As I always say "It is what it is!"
   

No comments:

Post a Comment