Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Close To My Heart Convention 2014

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Well I am off on an Artistic Adventure.  Sounds like fun right!  It will be, we are off to Disneyland for our annual Close To My Heat Convention.
This will be my 2nd time to go to Convention.  Close To My Heart does a great job in putting these on.  I learned so much when I went before.  I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this time.  We know that we are getting a new Cricut cartridge.  We currently have 3 and they have everything that you need for Crafting, Cardmaking, and Scrapbooking.  So I can't wait to see what this one will have on it.
Keep checking back because I will be updating as we go with all the newest and greatest products that we will have.
Be sure to check my website for all the great deals that you can get now on the While Supplies Last and the Retiring Items.  You will find some great deals there that you won't want to miss out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment