Thursday, June 19, 2014

June Kard Club Swap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...It has been awhile since I have posted about our Kard Club Swap.  I have a lot of fun with the ladies.  We all seem to have a great time.  So here we go.  Our card theme was Ethnic.

This is Laurie's she made it with a heart punch, folded them and made the clover.  

Here is Pam's, she photo copied a bag that she liked and glittered it.  The button is the world.

This one is from Tamara it is made with a punch.

Tamara made this one as her make up from last month.  I just love the little ones.  They fit into a pocket on the inside

This one was made by Jody.

Donna Jean made this one with Bird Song.

Erin used Graphic 45 Bird Song to make this one too.  She used a glitter brush marker.  I love how subtle the glitter is.

Kathy made this one.

My SIL Debb used leftover fabric from a quilt that she made on this card.

Jeannine's used a stamp set that she bought awhile back in New Mexico for this one.

My SIL Lani made this tag with the Doll stamp set.  The saying is Hawaiian.


This one is mine.  I used an embossing folder from Tim Holtz.  Everything else is from Close to my Heart

Well that is all the cards.  The craft that we made at the end was to make  necklaces using the Bling and Base wearable crafts from Close to my heart.  Everyone got to choose what they wanted to make.  Either square or round and a charm.  I also had them choose what they wanted to put in the holder.  You can see it all here.

I did not take a picture of our desert.  I made a recipe that I usually make for the holidays.  Its called Toffee Bar its very rich so a little goes a long way.  I can't take a picture of it now because it was all gone and that's the way I like it.  My Granddaughter and my Grandson severed everyone and they had lots of fun doing that.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment