Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Junk Journal Tuck Spots (it's a work in progress)

Today I am cutting out all kinds of Tuck spots for my Junk Journal.  I am using my Pretty Pennants Cricut cartridge and cutting out everything I think would make a cute tuck spot.  I won't use them all in one signature but I will have plenty to choose from.  I will not leave them plain either (my mind is spinning at all the possibilities).   Not sure if I will coffee dye these but I will grunge them up a bit. 

Here is the first mat.  I used CTMH Nutmeg but the lighting sure makes it lighter.  The true color shows better in the 2nd photo.

 These are all the tops and a better example of the CTMH Nutmeg.  I am going to have fun with these.  The Celebrate at the bottom was just because I liked it.  But you never know where it might show up at, in, or on.  LOL!

Here they are shown with the backs and I chose CTMH Almond for that.  Now you see the Celebrate better in this one.  Now I have plenty to chose from.  I can use them as pockets or tuck spots.  I made them in several sizes so that should work too. 

Thanks for stopping by to see my progress.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


No comments:

Post a Comment