Saturday, June 9, 2018

My Very First Happy Mail

Well I got my very first Happy Mail.  It is from my Sister-in-law Lani.  Her and I are going through our stashes and giving each other little bits and pieces that we think the other will like and use.  This has been so much fun to do!
This time she gave it to me all wrapped up.  I can see this is going to really be fun now.  She is a Stampin up demonstrater but she does not have a website and she is not on YouTube (YET)!  I will be sending one back to her that is all packaged up nice and pretty.
Grab your favorite beverage and join me!


I did not get this posted on Fri but I have a Friend that had surgery so I was at the hospital!  I will have my post ready to go next Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment