Tuesday, June 26, 2018

More Happy Mail from Lani #2

Woo  Hoo! I have more Happy Mail from Lani.  She is a Stampin Up Demonstrator and  I am a Close to My Heart Consultant and we love to share what we have extras of.  I gave her a bag of goodies and this is what she gave back to me. 


Thanks Lani, I just love it all!

Today I did have to go to Hobby Lobby and get some more Eyelash Trim.  What!  Here is what I bought. 



Thanks for stopping by and on Friday I should have more progress on my Junk Journal.  Its starting to come together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. I love the Happy Mail (not meal) idea. What a great way to share some of the fun stuff we all collect and usually have too much of. Thanks for sharing this cute and informative video. I may have to put one of these together to share. :-) Also, can you show me how to use the wine cork with charms? I'd like to do that with some of our corks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda,
      I will do a video on how to use the wine corks. These charms are a great way to use some of your corks. I will get that video ready soon. Thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete