Tuesday, June 5, 2018

My First Junk Journal

I told you in the previous post that I was starting something new to me.  It's a Junk Journal! I know that lots of you have already made at least one of the them but I have not.  I have always loved the idea of a junk journal but I have never just done it.  Well that day has come.
I wanted to start collecting what I needed first.  I also wanted to try my hand at coffee  dyeing.  Little did I know that I would love this so much.  I am coffee dyeing just about everything.  LOL!
I was at Staples and I always check the sale bins. You never know what you are going to find.  I found an clear plastic accordion file folder that was $4.00 (Score)!  I am using it to put everything that I have coffee dyed.  That way everything is one place!  Such a novel idea... 
Here is my video that will show you what I have got so far!  Grab your favorite beverage and join me.

Let me know if you have made one or would like to make one along with me. 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment